Transferring your staff to work in the UK, be it on a long term or short term basis (or for frequent short visits), can be a daunting prospect when faced with the complexities of the UK immigration system. However, we are here to help.
Our pragmatic and easily accessible advice will guide you through the UK immigration and visa requirements to help find a solution that suits you and your business operations. We can assist you with:
- Transferring overseas workers to a UK branch of the same organisation
- The routes available for short term business visitors (including those on secondment)
- Extending or varying visas for your overseas workers already in the UK
- Compliance for your UK branch ahead of a UK Border Agency inspection to help avoid civil and criminal penalties
- Sponsorship duties of your UK branch including what your organisation is required to do following a business acquisition or sale
- What to do if it transpires that a worker does not have the right to work in the UK
We have also developed a Business Immigration Toolkit package. This is designed to give employers and HR staff that extra support when recruiting from overseas or transferring workers to the UK. The Toolkit’s aim is to avoid the complexity of the UK immigration rules and help prevent illegal working. The Toolkit package includes:
- a practical guide on the immigration rules applicable to work based visas including accessible eligibility criteria
- helpful checklists on preparing for UKBA inspections and checking the right to work in the UK
- up to half an hour of telephone advice relating to works based visas
- key updates on matters affecting works based visas.
For further information on the Toolkit package, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This article summarises the key immigration ... more