We understand that commercial property negotiations can appear quite complicated, particularly for overseas clients and their legal advisers who may not be familiar with English law concepts. Whether you are setting up business in England, acquiring an English business or investing in commercial property in England, our approach is to make the process for buying, selling, leasing or taking short-term licences of commercial or residential property as easy as possible.
We can advise you on:
- Serviced office licences
- Leases of offices or other industrial sites
- Buying, selling and financing offices, industrial sites or development land for your own occupation
- Buying or selling investment properties
- Reviewing due diligence on English property as part of merger and acquisition activity
- Dealing with the warranties and property provisions contained in merger and acquisition agreements
- Reviewing and advising on all related construction documents, including collateral warranties
- Buying, selling or renting apartments or houses
We are able to advise you on the land registration and tax formalities in relation to your property transaction. In addition, we can assist you in identifying and retaining other property professionals you may need such as estate agents, surveyors, architects and banks.
by Connie Lü and Nicolas Groffman, September ... more