Our Intellectual Property team has extensive experience in all areas of law and the often-complex commercial agreements relating to the use and development of technology and IP in your business.
Our expertise includes everything from large-scale outsourcing projects and international trade mark and patent litigation, to commercialising software and protecting your IP.
Working with ambitious organisations, from start-ups to multinationals, our IP specialists balance technical legal expertise with in-depth industry insight and in-house experience to quickly identify issues and deliver cost-effective, commercially focused advice.
Whether you’re buying or selling, developing, branding or licensing IP, our lawyers work closely with your team to really understand your business.
We pride ourselves on delivering real value – from advising clients on how to protect and realise the value in their latest innovative products to implementing and managing an international trade mark strategy. Understanding your business means we can deliver not just innovative legal advice but also quick and efficient strategic business and operational support when it really matters most.
IP Litigation – Full Service Support
Our specialist team of IP litigators are experts in representing clients across a range of IP disputes, helping you manage risk and resolve disputes quickly and efficiently through mediation and court action.
We can offer help and advice on intellectual property issues such as:
- Brand protection – trade mark and domain name registration, risk assessment and background clearance searches
- Product development – registering designs and patenting innovative technology
- IP sales, licensing, franchising, collaboration and JV agreements
- IP portfolio monitoring, maintenance and management
- Developing and implementing IP training, policies and strategies
- IP enforcement and disputes – managing risks and resolving disputes quickly and efficiently through mediation and court action
This article summarises the key immigration ... more